Serafina Scrapping

Serafina Scrapping

Monday, June 20, 2011

Popz Story

  
Happy Fathers Day, 
Another great project coming to you from Serafinascrapping. I painted a 5 x7 canvas with FolkArt-Metallic Sequin Black.  I then removed excess paint with paper towel to get a faded jean look. The paper line used is DCWV Tradewinds and Tattered Time

 
I used a Tim Holtz Ideaology-Adage Ticket for the "story." I cut some domino images from the Tattered Time paper line. I then rolled the corners of the paper and elevated each image using pop-darts. I created all the ribbon used in this project. The "POPZ" is from my 2003 Lil Davis scrapbook collection. The canvas has a tag tucked way behind the photo mat.

 
I created the tag using Tim Holtz and Inkadinkado Stamps and Ink Pads. Stamps used by name are Inkadinkado - Happy Days, Tim Holtz - Urban Grunge and The Journey. Ink pads used were Barn Door, Black Soot, and Peeled Paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment