Serafina Scrapping

Serafina Scrapping

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Notas Secretos

 
Hi everyone, 
I really luv how this $1.00 Michael's box turned out. I painted the box with Folkart Black Metallic Paint. The top, front, and back were covered with DCWV Tah Mahal paper. I then used Michael's Recollections flowers, leaves, dew drops and rhinestone sticker bling to decorate the box.

 
I attached the Laugh Making Memories Metal Embellishment under the flower petal. I then inserted a home made stick pin and metal butterfly. Two images from Graphic 45 Steam-punk Debutant collection were cut out and used. One was UT embossed and inserted under a flower petal and the other was used for the closure knob.

 
Hope you enjoy and please share how you completed your project. 

Hugs, Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment