Serafina Scrapping

Serafina Scrapping

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Memories Shine

 
This frame is from the Michael's $1.00 bin. I did not know where I wanted to start so I painted it with Purple Peony paint from Folk Art. I then used Tattered Angels Pearl Glimmer Mist spray. I used some Michael's $1.00 rub-ons for the key, clock, and the word "shine". 

 
The paper is by KCompany and was torn  and rolled to give it a tattered look. Small green leaves and large flowers are from "I am roses.com." Dew drops are part of the Michael's recollection embellishments

 
A Making Memories metal Memories embellishment was used for part of the tittle. The KCompany paper was highlighted with Worn Lipstick dye from Tim Holtz.

 
Recollections Rhinestone sticker bling was used to highlight around the frame.

 
Big leaves and small roses are also part of Michael's Recollection embellishments. The yellow tone rose is trim from my local fabric store. I used 3 Crystallzz pearls as the center of the roses.

Enjoy, Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment