Serafina Scrapping

Serafina Scrapping

Friday, June 17, 2011

Knock, Knock, and Read the Sign

 
Hi everyone, 
I purchased this door sign at JoAnn and painted the item with Folk Art-Baby Pink paint. The item was highlighted with Folk Art-Metallic Antique Copper paint. The paper collection used was My Minds Eye-Totally Girl and DCWV-Tattered Time.

 
The clock tucked away in the background is a rub-on from Michaels. The ribbon trim is from my local Ben-Franklin store and I added centers using Crystallzz-glass pearls in green. I then added some Recollection-roses and I am roses-leaves to the sign.

 
The label tag is so old, I think it's from the 2003 Daisy D's collection. Yes, I have been scrapbooking for that long! I punched a Martha Stewart-Monarch Butterfly images for the corner. I then used the Recollections-Brown rhinestones to decorate around the door sign. The word "Time" is from Michaels $1.00 bin.

 
The images are from the Graphic 45-Steam Punk Collections and the larger image was UT embossed.The big pine leaf is from I am roses and was stamped with Tim Holtz-Pealed Paint.

 
The ribbon is self created using a special technique. Let me know if you would like some.

 
This is the back for the door sign.

 
The big roses and small green leaves are from I am roses. The leaves and big branch are from Recollections. The ribbon is the one I created, the black beads are from JoAnn, and the lace trim is from Walmart. The dress is from the Inkadinkado-Friendship collection and the stand was cut from my Cricut-Wanderings Cartridge.

 
Recollections-black rhinestones was used to highlight different areas on the tag.

You may have your favorite side, but I luv the back more than the front. It must be the girly-girl in me. 

Enjoy, Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment