Serafina Scrapping

Serafina Scrapping

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Storage Idea for Pens


Hey everyone, ever tried to find a new storage idea. 
You know, one that looks expensive but without the costly price. I love my new storage idea for pens, highlighters, and my Pink Paislee Pixie Stix. Best of all, these are cheap and easy to find at Walmart.

Hint: Look in the kitchen isle, between the salt and pepper shakers. 

Sugar pourers. You know the ones you see at really cool diners. I simply removed the top and threw my items inside. This containers make for a clean crisp look on my glass shelf. Why? Because this storage idea is transparent and does not disturb ones eyes. As you can see, mines is situated between a mini album and my Zutter Binder. 

 Luv it. 

Hugs, Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment