Serafina Scrapping

Serafina Scrapping

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Loving You Is A Dream


Happy Saturday. "Loving you is a dream" was made for a very special friend who is rehabilitating from surgery. Before they went in they requested a card with a colored image and a stickpin.


The stickpin was made using some glass beads and a resin butterfly. I adhered some paper in the back of the butterfly.


I used My Minds Eye paper to do the accents for the title, top note, and rectangle behind the Greeting Farm image. I have a really old (2004) Making Memories kit that I used to spell-out the title. The burgundy cardstock used is by Coordinations and the paper with the poke-a-dot is by Prima. I ran the paper through my Big Shot the embossed look with a Stampin Up embossing folder. 

Greeting Farm - Anya

I used my Shinhan markers to color the Greeting Farm image, called Anya. I intentionally have her hair tips much darker than the rest of her hair. She is getting old and fragile. 

I used Glossy Accent to highlight the flowers in her head. I used Stickles to glitter her dress belt. The dress was accented with rhinestones, but she lost one. :-(.

Note: Anya's face is discolored. I did not do this on-purpose. Once you have colored an image and it dries, it is difficult to go back to that same area and add more color. I attempted to do this and the images face came out like mines in 2nd grade. Oh well.


Trim and Beads were purchased at my local craft store. Hope you enjoy and have a great weekend. 

Hugs, 

Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment