Serafina Scrapping

Serafina Scrapping

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Winsome: Survivor of Life


Winsome is a canvas layout about the most important woman in my life (mij moeder). I painted the canvas with Folk Art Metallic Paint - Peridot. I then whipped the excess paint off with a paper towel. This gave the background a kaki jean look. I placed 4 doilies on the canvas surface and sprayed the canvas with my Smootch Spritz - Black Velvet. Following this step I used my Martha Stewart - Glitter Finish to create a light bling look to the entire canvas surface. 


The words were highlighted with Tim Holtz - Worn Lipstick and I embossed with Ultra Embossing - Bronze. The letters are from the Recollections collection. The white collage sheet in the background is from Pink Paislee - London Market (Rare Finds and Curiosities).

\

The purple paper is from the Recollections 12x12 - Habitat collection. I tore the paper to 6.0 x 5.00 inches and I nicked the edges (front and back) with Tim Holtz - Antique Linen and Mustard seed.  The pink die cut circle is by Webster Pages. The 3 accent bling by Recollection. 


The tear drop bead are from .... it's a secret. I'm not telling. The flowers are from "I am Roses." The leaves and cream trim are from Recollections. By the way, Recollection products can be purchased at Michael's Craft Store. 


The Key is also from Michaels and was found in the $1.50 bin. The pom poms are from the Webster Pages - Petite Roses (Trendsetter). 


I then used wheat and pearl sprays to frame the left side of the canvas and draw your eyes up to the tittle. "Survivor of Life" was made using my Dymo caption maker. The Dymo retails for $19.99; however, can be purchased a Micheal's, Walmart, Joann, your local craft store, and online. 
P.S. Check Scrapbooking -Warehouse. Hehe. 

Enjoy and thanks for peaking. 

Hugs, Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment