Serafina Scrapping

Serafina Scrapping

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Beauty is Everywhere to Love



Hello everyone. I was informed that I would be receiving the Webster Pages Warehouse sale box as a gift. I wanted to make sure that I used some of the items from the last warehouse sale, before the new box arrived. Hehe. So here it is, "Beauty is Everywhere to Love" is a quick and easy layout. The rulered paper is by My Minds Eye - Lost & Found Two Collections (Breeze "Everywhere" Mirrors Paper. That was a lot to write. I then used Webster Pages vellum a paper called "Your Life. Beautiful (item number US1827D) - Country Estate" to provide a smaller frame (notice I could not help tearing the velum).  


I used some Colobook design accents for the yellow coupon, achievement card, and vellum envelope. The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The blue netting and red & white ribbon are from Webster Pages. The stick pin is by TiTi Designs (find her on YouTube as Missrafaelas). The lace is from Puerto Rico


I used a Recollections corner accent piece, Prima - Say it in Pearls, and My Minds Eye title.


The red-orange paper is by DCWV - Cafe Mediterranean and is accented by a retired Recollections felt iron work. 


The green paper is by My Minds Eye - Home Collection.



The word "Love" in black is from a old collection of EK Success stickers I had purchased in 2004.

Hope you like. 

Hugs, Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment