Serafina Scrapping

Serafina Scrapping

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Time Flies Like Music (Layout 8 of 12)


 

Time Flies Like Music is really about me using Pink Paislee paper and my new markers. I just received some ShinHan Art markers from Korea and I am learning how to color.  YouTube serves great utility in learning how to blend colors. This is my first attempt with this Greeting Farm image. "Time Flies" wood tag, rhinestone bling, and flowers are by Prima.


 

The ribbon used is by American Crafts and tear drop pearls were used at the bottom to give visual interest.

 

Tim Holtz "Butterflies" Sizzix border dies was used to accent the side of the layout. I then added highlighted the image using a Tim Holtz stamp pad. Dew drops were added from Recollections were added for fun. 

Thanks for your time. Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. What an appropriate title to a beautiful layout.
    It looks wonderful.
    Abrazos,
    Titi

    ReplyDelete