Serafina Scrapping

Serafina Scrapping

Friday, April 6, 2012

Friends Card


I thought it was a great day to make a card. I mostly used a My Minds Eye paper...with the exceptions of two small pieces of paper (light blue - DCWV and the one with the flowers (don't remember the name =( ). 


The "friends" embellishment is from Making Memories. A Martha Stewart punch was used on the edge of the yellow pooka dot paper. 


Flowers and leaves are Prima.


The sprays are beautiful and well made. *I'm not telling - hehe.




I used a spellbinder die to cut around the image. I then accented the cut with a Tim Holtz stamp pad ink. I highlighted the hair with Ranger Stickles.



I used Ranger Glossy Accents on her jacket, earrings and stitches on her hat. Brads were used on all four corners of the second matting. 

Thanks for taking time out of your day to look at the images. 

Hugs, Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment