Serafina Scrapping

Serafina Scrapping

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Copic Marker Storage - Shinhan Marker Storage


Hi everyone. I am really excited to show you my marker storage unit. Formally called "Copic Marker Retailor Storage". 


I saw this unit but few pictures existed showing a side view. 


There were also few pictures illustrating storage for other popular markers. 



 I decided to purchase the unit and see if my Shinhan Art Touch Markers would fit. 



THEY DO!!!!!


Dare I say, this is a picture of pure marker beauty.



Beanie Anya
And look, I am actually using my markers on this Greeting Farm Image. Hugs, Kiki

2 comments:

  1. Hi KIKI!!!! Thanks for subscribing to my YouTube channel, MsNancoo!! I am really enjoying your videos this morning....glad you found me. Happy Easter and Keep on Scrapping!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YouTube is a great friendly sharing environment. I am happy to support someone to also shares support. I hope you and your family had a beautiful Easter. Hugs, Kiki

      Delete