Serafina Scrapping

Serafina Scrapping

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Clear Christmas Ornament


Happy Holidays everyone. Why bake a cookie and gain unneeded calories when you can make an ornament. This project takes around 30 minutes and you can appreciate the results every Christmas holiday season. 


I went to Michaels and purchased Celebrate It - Clear Glass Oranaments. I cut out a "Merry Christmas" from the Graphic 45 Christmas paper line and placed such inside the glass ornament with some gold, pearl, and read beads, flowers, and starts. 


The outside of the glass is decorated with lace trim, I am roses leaves and flowers, and more Celebrate It items. I used to Graphic 45 pictures from the same line of paper mentioned before. 

Happy Holiday, Kiki

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful ornament and I so luv the beautiful flowers, pearls and trims. And most of all zero calories. LoL. Abrazos, Titi

    ReplyDelete