Serafina Scrapping

Serafina Scrapping

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Altered Clothes Pin


Remember hanging clothes outside with your mother or grandmother with wooden clothes pin. How wonderful everything looked outside, on the line, as the breeze blew? Why not capture that feeling all year around with an altered clothes pin. Here I used the DCWV Mariposa paper collection to cover the clothes pin. I cut out and Ultra Embossed some butterflies from the collection and the Monarch Butterfly Martha Stewart Punch. Prima Pearls were adhered on various part for an elegant look. And of course, I had to use my "I am roses" flowers as much as possible.
 Metal charms were purchased on ebay for no more than $1.00 + 3.99 shipping and handling. Lace was placed in between the clothes pin to create a touch of whimsy.

 This is a place card I created to insert inside the clothes pin. I used the Tim Holt Tabs on the Edge Die, a grunge ticket, remnant lace, and some pearls by the yard.
Inside I used my Tim Holtz stamps to stamp and created a day record using my Autumn Leaves For the Record stamp.

Hope you like making one for your memories.

Enjoy,

Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment