Serafina Scrapping

Serafina Scrapping

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Promise To Fly



Hi everyone,

The following is a tab mini album I made for my mother. I used Folk Art paint in Metallic Inca Gold and Brown. I then followed it with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo stamp pad. I used a foam paint brush to blend in the Tim Holtz color. The paper I used was K&Company Wild Saffron, it's double sided. I luv this paper--go get some. The bird cage on the front and images inside are Rub-on from the Michaels $1.00 bin. I also used Prima flowers and bling, and "I am roses" throughout the album. The "P" for promise was a Making memories sticker and the "romise" I made using my Gypsy weld function and Cricut Expression. Let me know if you have any questions. It took me 48 hours to complete but it's really simple.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment